With regard to the public interest in the guided tours, we recommend booking or purchasing your tickets in advance. Tickets may be purchased online via our booking system or at the Tourist Information Centre at Republic Square 41 (open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (open until 7:00 p.m. from April to October).
Guided Group Tours
The municipal organisation Pilsen – TOURISM also arranges guided tours for groups, which may be ordered by email at email@example.com. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the office at the following phone number +420 378 037 966. Based on the public interest in the guided tours, we recommend booking or purchasing your tickets at a minimum of 2 weeks ahead of the date you would like to schedule the tour.
The Loos interior at 10 Bendova Street may also be rented for commercial and non-commercial purposes. If you are interested in renting this space, do not hesitate to send any inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A detailed price list of the guided tours may be downloaded here.
Rules for Visitors
- Already purchased tickets cannot be returned/exchanged, the entrance fee cannot be refunded.
- Any unauthorized changes made to a ticket will render it invalid.
- The tickets for the Adolf Loos Pilsen guided tours are sold only by the employees of the Tourist Information Centre. No other location provides the possibility to purchase or pick up already purchased tickets.
- The capacity of the individual guided tours is set by the booking system.
- When attempting to apply a reduced price for an entrance ticket, visitors are expected to provide any document necessary to justify the discount prior to the beginning of the tour.
- Ticket reservations made in cash at the Tourist Information Centre are valid for 48 hours, after which the tickets are returned to the booking system, and they may be purchased again. You may not reserve tickets over the internet if the period before your scheduled tour is shorter than 7 days.
- Reservations are valid for 5 days if payment is sent via bank transfer. If payment is not received within this period, the tickets will be returned to the booking system, and they may be purchased again. For this type of payment, you may not reserve tickets if the period before your scheduled tour is shorter than 5 days.
- Reservations made via an online payment are only valid for 2 hours. If payment does not arrive within this period, the tickets will be returned to the booking system, and they may be purchased again. You may not reserve tickets online if the period before your scheduled tour is shorter than 2 hours.